Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blog 6



   In the article “How and why is Music a Good Tool For Health?” by Elizabeth Scott she expressed that, many observations have proved that music can have a very large effect on a human body and mind. There is a developing group of health care recognized as music therapy. People who use the music to heal see the upper hand in using this tool. Even hospitals are starting to in force this method to help certain patients. It’s no stock that music has an effect on the body and brain in an enormous amount of ways. Music healing is developing in popularity due to the many benefits it has. I agree with the author music can affect our body and brain in a powerful way.
   Music can affect your body in a different ways .when I’m upset or had a bad day I tend to listen to mu8sic. It generally takes my mind off of the situation that got me upset.it helps me calm down and relax my thinking. Depending on what song or what type of music I listen to it will put me in a certain type of mood. For example if I listen to rap music it will make me hype it will make me wants to be active. If I listen to R&B it will make me calm.
Even when I go to the choir rehearsal at the church and listen to the gospel music, once I leave the church my whole mood and thinking changes. When I listen to gospel music it uplifts my sprit.it gets me thinking about life it motivates me in a positive way and it also relaxes my mind. Even though I left with the same problems I went into the church with after listening to the gospel music I l felt less stressed out.

    These examples I provided are ways that music has affected my body and mind at one point in my life. I definitely agree with the authors point music does affect our body and mind in a powerful way. Weather it makes you calm, hype, relaxed, or puts you in a positive mind set. Music will affect your body and mind. 

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2012 at 6:51 AM , Blogger LV said...

Not revised as blog 8

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home